Journal of Cannabis Research
In February 2021 the Journal of Cannabis Research published a report based on experiences of 387 CBD users.
- Demographics of participants:
- 61.2% female
- 38.8% male
- 72.2% between 25 & 54 yrs
- 77.4% UK based
- Reasons for using CBD:
- Self-perceived anxiety 42.6%
- Sleep problems 42.5%
- Stress 37%
- General health & wellbeing 37%
- Dosage and method
- 54% reported using less than 50 mg CBD daily
- 72.6% used CBD sublingually.
- Respondents reported that CBD use was effective for stress, sleep problems, and anxiety in those who used the drug for those conditions.
Full details of the report can be found here: